The Mini Challenge: Write a piece of creative writing that causes a sudden torrential downpour on our face.
Why? Lots of writers struggle to connect to their readers emotionally. This exercise exists to encourage you to make a quick, emotional connection to your reader with little to no set-up or character development.
- The entry must be 500 words or less.
- You may submit your entry to our submit box or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please refrain from submitting fan fiction or quoting another writer in your entry.
- This Mini Challenge is public. Your url will be attached to your entry. You may also include your name.
- The entry is due by Saturday, September 8th, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. We will post all entries that fulfill the length and due date requirements for your reading pleasure.
If you have questions about this Mini Challenge, please use the Disqus comments section of this post. We will answer all questions publicly there. Thank you.