A picture says a thousand words. Write them.
Mission: Write a story, a description, a poem, a metaphor, a commentary, or a critique about this picture. Write something about this picture.
Be sure to tag writeworld in your block!
To every follower, to every contributor, to every writing help blog, and to all the writers who post their Blocks for us to read:
We are humbled every day by what a privilege it is to serve you. Though we created WriteWorld almost a year ago, we feel like the lessons we have learned and the friends we have made will last a lifetime, and we are excited to continue to assist our fellow writers into the foreseeable future.
Thank you for your support. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to WriteWorld, and everyone who has taken the time to share your thoughts and your creativity with us. We are grateful. We are overwhelmed. Thank you.
A few blogs specifically that we would like to thank by name:
- fuckyeahcharacterdevelopment. Thank you for holding our hands and being super cool to us as we sort of grew up as blogs together. You guys have always been a sister blog to WriteWorld. Thank you.
And thank you Evvy for our spankin’ new logo!
- livewritedream. Thank you for contributing and all of your wonderful support. You are such a awesome source of enthusiasm. It is an honor to write alongside you.
- theroadpavedwithwords. It is jaw-dropping to think that you will be contributing to WriteWorld soon. Thank you for getting to know us and sharing your awesomeness with us. We are not worthy.
- keyboardsmashwriters. Shut up. Shut up shut up. You are just so wonderful. Your insightful articles are no-brainer reblogs and the entire Tumblr writing community owes you a debt for being brave enough to publicly chronicle your journey to getting published. Thank you for injecting some no-nonsense quality into the writing help blog world.
- thewritershelpers. Wow. We just think you’re great. Your articles are always straight to the heart of the matter. We appreciate all the support you’ve given us, and the example you’ve set for the writing help blog community. Thank you.
- yeahwriters. Everyone needs to sit down and think really hard about how to be more like Liv. Yeah Write! is such an amazing community and resource. Thank you for all of your hard work and your leadership (whether conscious or not). We respect the road you’ve paved for other writing help blogs to follow in your footsteps, and we’re fortunate to know you.
- victoriousvocabulary. Can we talk about how effin’ beautiful your blog is? You are inspiring on another level. Thank you.
And to everyone else on our List of Blogs We Follow, thank you. We know we probably (definitely) forgot some people/blogs, but C is getting progressively more expansive under the influence of alcohol, so this post has got to end before things get out of hand.
We look forward to another year! Happy New Year!