WriteWorld Book Club is BACK!
Hey everyone! Don’t forget to nominate a book for the WriteWorld Book Club! Nominations close on the 20th of March at midnight EST. You may nominate as many books as you like, though please nominate each book in a separate message.
Nominate Here! or See What Other People Have Nominated!
You can see April’s nominations (thus far) by clicking this link!
Got a book to nominate? Tell us here!
The idea for a WriteWorld Book Club seems popular and we’ve gotten some great ideas from interested followers, so we’re going ahead with it!
Things to know:
- We are going to make a side blog for the book club, which can be found here. (There are no posts on it yet, but we shall soon fix that!) Book discussions will be held there for all members of the book club and anyone else who feels like commenting!
- Nominate! We will be looking to you for book nominations! If you would like to nominate a book, message us here telling us what the book title is, who the author is, and, most importantly, why you are nominating that book.
- You may nominate as many books as you like, but please do this in separate messages.
- Nominations will close on the 20th of March.
- We will choose our top five books from the pool on nominations and create a poll for you to vote on the book.
- The poll will close on the 30th of March. The 31st will be our day of rest before:
- WriteWorld Book Club starts on April 1st!
Thank you very much for your continuing support of WriteWorld and we look forward to reading with you!